- Hui-Min Yin, Bo Tian, Xin-Chao Zhao:
Chaotic breathers and breather fission/fusion for a vector nonlinear Schrödinger equation in a birefringent optical fiber or wavelength division multiplexed system.
- Qingwu Gao, Jun Zhuang:
Stability analysis and control strategies for worm attack in mobile networks via a VEIQS propagation model.
- Jinnan Luo, Xinzhi Liu, Wenhong Tian, Shouming Zhong, Kaibo Shi, Jun Cheng:
A new approach to generalized dissipativity analysis for fuzzy systems with coupling memory sampled-data control.
- Fubiao Lin, Qianhong Zhang:
Exact solutions of population balance equations for breakage and growth processes, using group analysis.
- Ji Quan, Yawen Zhou, Xianjia Wang, Jian-Bo Yang:
Information fusion based on reputation and payoff promotes cooperation in spatial public goods game.
- Xueli Wang, Guoyong Yuan, Jun Liu, Guangrui Wang:
Control of spiral drift by using feedback signals from a circular measuring domain in oscillatory media.
- Baoli Yin, Yang Liu, Hong Li:
A class of shifted high-order numerical methods for the fractional mobile/immobile transport equations.
- Qun Song, Zhaoheng Cao, Rui Tao, Wei Jiang, Chen Liu, Jinzhuo Liu:
Conditional neutral punishment promotes cooperation in the spatial prisoner's dilemma game.
- Xin Huang, Yamin Liu, Yang Wang, Jianping Zhou, Muyun Fang, Zhen Wang:
L2-L∞ consensus of stochastic delayed multi-agent systems with ADT switching interaction topologies.
- Francisco Ureña, Luis Gavete, Ángel García Gómez, Juan José Benito, Antonio Manuel Vargas:
Non-linear Fokker-Planck equation solved with generalized finite differences in 2D and 3D.
- Qiyi Xu, Yijun Zhang, Wenhai Qi, Shunyuan Xiao:
Event-triggered mixed H∞ and passive filtering for discrete-time networked singular Markovian jump systems.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.