- Jon Heales:
- Elaine Ramsey, Lynn M. Martin, Patrick Ibbotson, Craig M. Parker:
Small Business and Information Systems.
- Rory O'Connor, Gerry Coleman:
Ignoring "Best Practice": Why Irish Software SMEs are Rejecting CMMI and ISO 9000.
- Sanjay Mathrani, Dennis Viehland:
Business Benefits from Enterprise Systems Implementation in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
- Darren Peacock, Paula M. C. Swatman, Nhiem Lu:
Supporting SME Collecting Organisations: A Business Model Framework for Digital Heritage Collections.
- Robert C. MacGregor, Peter N. Hyland, Charles Harvie:
Do Organisational Characteristics Explain The Differences Between Drivers of ICT Adoption in Rural and Urban General Practices in Australia?
- Harry Matlay, Lynn M. Martin:
Collaborative and Competitive Strategies in Virtual Teams of e-Entrepreneurs: A pan-European Perspective.
- Adeline Phaik Harn Chua, Kenneth R. Deans, Craig M. Parker:
Exploring the Types of SMEs Which Could use Blogs as a Marketing Tool: a Proposed Future Research Agenda.
- John Weckert, Richard Lucas:
The Governance of Information and Communication Technology.
- Clive Boughton:
What is an ICT Professional anyway?
- Don Gotterbarn:
ICT Governance and What to Do About the Toothless Tiger(s): Professional Organizations and Codes of Ethics.
- Cecilia Marie Ridgley:
The Decision Disconnect.
- John Campbell, Craig McDonald, Tsholofelo Sethibe:
Public and Private Sector IT Governance: Identifying Contextual Differences.
- Alemayehu Molla, Vanessa A. Cooper:
Green IT Readiness: A Framework and Preliminary Proof of Concept.
- Helen Hasan, Aditya Ghose, Trevor Spedding:
Editorial for the Special Issue on IT and Climate Change.
- Alanah Kazlauskas, Helen Hasan:
Web 2.0 Solutions to Wicked Climate Change Problems.
- John Fulcher:
Computational Intelligence for carbon-Centric Computing.
- Walter Fernandez, Birgitta Bergvall-Kåreborn, Michael Djordjevic, Keith Lovegrove, Sasi Nayar:
Using Design as Boundary Spanner Object in Climate Change Mitigation Projects.
- Patrick Dawson, Trevor Spedding:
Simulation Modelling and Strategic Change: Creating the Sustainable Enterprise.
- Ben Kuo, Geoffrey Dick:
The greening of organisational IT: what makes a difference?
- David Mercer, Bob Brown:
The Social Shaping of Technology: Lessons for Eco-Innovators.
- Aditya Ghose, Konstantin Hoesch-Klohe, Lothar Hinsche, Lam-Son Lê:
Green Business Process Management: a Research Agenda.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.