- Sören Auer, Tim Berners-Lee, Christian Bizer, Sarven Capadisli, Tom Heath, Krzysztof Janowicz, Jens Lehmann:
Workshop on Linked Data on the Web co-located with 26th International World Wide Web Conference (WWW 2017). CEUR Workshop Proceedings, CEUR-WS.org 2017
- Ruben Verborgh:
Piecing the puzzle - Self-publishing Queryable Research Data on the Web.
- Panayiotis Smeros, Amit Gupta, Michele Catasta, Karl Aberer:
deepschema.org: An Ontology for Typing Entities in the Web of Data.
- Sebastian Neumaier, Jürgen Umbrich, Axel Polleres:
Lifting Data Portals to the Web of Data.
- Blake Regalia, Krzysztof Janowicz, Grant McKenzie:
Revisiting the Representation of and Need for Raw Geometries on the Linked Data Web.
- Preeti Bhargava, Nemanja Spasojevic, Guoning Hu:
High-Throughput and Language-Agnostic Entity Disambiguation and Linking on User Generated Data.
- Christophe Debruyne, Eamonn Clinton, Declan O'Sullivan:
Client-side Processing of GeoSPARQL Functions with Triple Pattern Fragments.
- Victor Anthony Arrascue Ayala, Trong-Nghia Cheng, Anas Alzoghbi, Georg Lausen:
Learning to Identify Complementary Products from DBpedia.
- Enayat Rajabi, Christophe Debruyne, Declan O'Sullivan:
Towards a Personalized Query Answering Framework on the Web of Data.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.