default search action
- Kevin Fu, Darren Lacey, Zachary N. J. Peterson:
2013 USENIX Workshop on Health Information Technologies, HealthTech '13, Washington, DC, USA, August 12, 2013. USENIX Association 2013
- Erman Ayday, Jean Louis Raisaro, Paul J. McLaren, Jacques Fellay, Jean-Pierre Hubaux:
Privacy-Preserving Computation of Disease Risk by Using Genomic, Clinical, and Environmental Data.
- Ellick Chan, Peifung E. Lam, John C. Mitchell:
Understanding the Challenges with Medical Data Segmentation for Privacy.
- Sadegh Torabi, Konstantin Beznosov:
Privacy Aspects of Health Related Information Sharing in Online Social Networks.
- Jason Tyler King, Laurie A. Williams:
Cataloging and Comparing Logging Mechanism Specifications for Electronic Health Record Systems.
- Samuel Tan, Rebecca Shapiro, Sean W. Smith:
Electronic Prescription for Controlled Substances: A Cybersecurity Perspective.
- Eric Duffy, Steve Nyemba, Carl A. Gunter, David M. Liebovitz, Bradley A. Malin:
Requirements and Design for an Extensible Toolkit for Analyzing EMR Audit Logs.
- Chen Qin, Emily Freebairn, Sean Smith:
Capability Exchange: Improving Access Control Usability in Health IT.
- Nathan Henry, Nathanael Paul, Nicole McFarlane:
Using Bowel Sounds to Create a Forensically-aware Insulin Pump System.
- Shane S. Clark, Benjamin Ransford, Amir Rahmati, Shane Guineau, Jacob Sorber, Wenyuan Xu, Kevin Fu:
WattsUpDoc: Power Side Channels to Nonintrusively Discover Untargeted Malware on Embedded Medical Devices.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.