- Susan E. McGregor, Michael Carl Tschantz:
9th USENIX Workshop on Free and Open Communications on the Internet, FOCI 2019, Santa Clara, CA, USA, August 13, 2019. USENIX Association 2019
- Nguyen Phong Hoang, Sadie Doreen, Michalis Polychronakis:
Measuring I2P Censorship at a Global Scale.
- Ruohan Xiong, Jeffrey Knockel:
An Efficient Method to Determine which Combination of Keywords Triggered Automatic Filtering of a Message.
- Zimo Chai, Amirhossein Ghafari, Amir Houmansadr:
On the Importance of Encrypted-SNI (ESNI) to Censorship Circumvention.
- Austen Barker, Staunton Sample, Yash Gupta, Anastasia McTaggart, Ethan L. Miller, Darrell D. E. Long:
Artifice: A Deniable Steganographic File System.
- Trisha Datta, Nick Feamster, Jennifer Rexford, Liang Wang:
SPINE: Surveillance Protection in the Network Elements.
- Steven Sheffey, Ferrol Aderholdt:
Improving Meek With Adversarial Techniques.
- Matt Goerzen, Elizabeth Anne Watkins, Gabrielle Lim:
Entanglements and Exploits: Sociotechnical Security as an Analytic Framework.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.