Stop the war!
default search action
SC 2009 Workshop on Grid Computing Environments: Portland, Oregon, USA
- Proceedings of the 5th Grid Computing Environments Workshop, GCE 2009, November 20, 2009, Portland, Oregon, USA. ACM 2009, ISBN 978-1-60558-887-2
- Matthew Woitaszek, Travis Metcalfe, Ian Shorrock:
AMP: a science-driven web-based application for the TeraGrid.
- Jungha Woo, Jalaja Padma, Jae-Woo Lee, David Braun, Carol X. Song:
Puffin: a fast and efficient web service-based condor job manager.
- Lan Zhao, Shuang Wu, Rakesh Veeramacheneni, Carol X. Song, Larry L. Biehl:
Delivering real-time satellite data to a broader audience.
Social networking and gateways
- Roger Curry, Cameron Kiddle, Rob Simmonds:
Social networking and scientific gateways.
- Zhenhua Guo, Raminderjeet Singh, Marlon E. Pierce:
Building the PolarGrid portal using web 2.0 and OpenSocial.
- Wenjun Wu, Thomas D. Uram, Michael E. Papka:
Web 2.0-based social informatics data grid.
Tools and services
- Thilina Gunarathne, Chathura Herath, Eran Chinthaka, Suresh Marru:
Experience with adapting a WS-BPEL runtime for eScience workflows.
- Lee Liming, John-Paul Navarro, Eric Blau, Jason Brechin, Charlie Catlett, Maytal Dahan, Diana Diehl, Rion Dooley, Michael Dwyer, Kate Ericson, Ian T. Foster, Ed Hanna, David L. Hart, Chris Jordan, Rob Light, Stuart Martin, John McGee, Laura Pearlman, Jason Reilly, Tom Scavo, Michael Shapiro, Shava Smallen, Warren Smith, Nancy Wilkins-Diehr:
TeraGrid's integrated information service.
- Yan Liu, Shaowen Wang, Nancy Wilkins-Diehr:
SimpleGrid 2.0: a learning and development toolkit for building highly usable TeraGrid science gateways.
- Stefan J. Zasada, Peter V. Coveney:
From campus resources to federated international grids: bridging the gap with the application hosting environment.
User information portals
- Rion Dooley, Stephen A. Mock, Maytal Dahan, Praveen Nuthulapati, Patrick Hurley:
Evolving interfaces to impacting technology: the mobile TeraGrid User Portal.
- Arvind Gopu, Soichi Hayashi, Robert Quick:
MyOSG: a user-centric information resource for OSG infrastructure data sources.
- Frank Siebenlist, Rachana Ananthakrishnan, David E. Bernholdt, Luca Cinquini, Ian T. Foster, Don Middleton, Neill Miller, Dean N. Williams:
Enhancing the earth system grid security infrastructure through single sign-on and autoprovisioning.
- Joseph A. Insley, Ti Leggett, Michael E. Papka:
Using dynamic accounts to enable access to advanced resources through science gateways.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.