- Yuh-Jong Hu, Ching-Long Yeh, Wolfgang Laun, Guido Governatori, John Hall, Adrian Paschke:
Proceedings of the 3rd International RuleML-2009 Challenge, collocated with the 3rd International Symposium on Rules, Applications and Interoperability (RuleML-2009), Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, November 5-7, 2009. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 549, CEUR-WS.org 2009
- Saeed Hassanpour, Martin J. O'Connor, Amar K. Das:
A Rule Management and Elicitation Tool for SWRL Rule Bases.
- José Luis Martínez-Fernández, José Carlos González Cristóbal, Paloma Martínez:
K-Site Rules at the RuleML Challenge 2009.
- Taylor Michael Osmun, Benjamin Larry Craig, Harold Boley:
WellnessRules: The Activity Rule Responder.
- Talapady N. Bhat:
On the Creation of Structural FaceBook using Rule-Based Methods to Build and Exchange Ontology for Drug Design.
- Ching-Long Yeh, Kuo-Chung Lin, Meng-Jong Kuan:
Using Rule Technology for Fraud Prevention in Government Insurance.
- Wolfgang Laun:
Event Processing in an Object-Oriented Rule-Based System.
- Ho-Pun Lam, Subhasis Thakur, Guido Governatori, Abdul Sattar:
A Model to Coordinate UAVs in Urban Environments Using Defeasible Logic.
- Lyazid Sabri, Abdelghani Chibani, Jerome Beck, Gian Piero Zarri, Yacine Amirat, Jean-Sébastien Brunner, Patrick Gatellier:
An Editor for Micro-Concept Rules Design.
- Atanas Kiryakov, Damyan Ognyanoff, Ruslan Velkov, Zdravko Tashev, Ivan Peikov:
LDSR: Materialized Reason-able View to the Web of Linked Data.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.