- Birgit Penzenstadler, Colin C. Venters, Ruzanna Chitchyan:
Proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Requirements Engineering for Sustainable Systems co-located with 27th International Conference on Requirements Engineering, Jeju, South Korea, September 24, 2019. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2541, CEUR-WS.org 2020
- Barbara Paech, Ana Moreira, João Araújo, Peter Kaiser:
Towards a Systematic Process for the Elicitation of Sustainability Requirements.
- Shola Oyedeji, Birgit Penzenstadler:
Karlskrona Manifesto and Software Design.
- Ruzanna Chitchyan, Nguyet Nguyen:
Systems re-design for sustainability: PetShop Case study.
- Iris Groher, Norbert Seyff, Tahira Iqbal:
Towards Automatically Identifying Potential Sustainability Effects of Requirements.
- Theresia Ratih Dewi Saputri, Seok-Won Lee:
Analyzing Trade-offs for Sustainability Requirements: A Decision-Making Process.
- Birgit Penzenstadler, Leticia Duboc, Regina Hebig, Andy Dearden, Benjamin Kanagwa, Michel Chaudron, Engineer Bainomugisha, Eric Umuhoza, Dorothy Okello:
Raising Awareness for Potential Sustainability Effects in Uganda.
- Leticia Duboc, Raquel Mendonça, Jessica Salvador, Aline Paes:
A Vision Towards a Method for Identifying and Mitigating Unsustainable Practices in Organisations.
- Sedef Akinli Koçak, Gülfem Isiklar Alptekin:
A Utility Model for Designing Environmentally Sustainable Software.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.