Stop the war!
default search action
MICSECS 2018: Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Dmitry Mouromtsev, Sergei Bykovskii:
Proceedings of the 10th Majorov International Conference on Software Engineering and Computer Systems, MICSECS 2018, Saint Petersburg, Russia, December 20-21, 2018. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2344, CEUR-WS.org 2019
Session 1: Regular Papers
- Valery Sizikov, Daria Kondulukova, Andrei Sergienko:
Improving the accuracy of restoring a distorted image via determining the distortion parameters from the Fourier spectrum.
- Valery Sizikov, Aleksandra Dovgan:
Reconstruction of images smeared uniformly and non-uniformly.
- Danila Nikiforovskii, Ivan Deyneka, Daniil Smirnov:
Features of hardware implementation of Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) on FPGA.
- Alexey Mulyukin, Ivan Perl:
Architecture of cloud execution platform for system dynamics models.
- Tatyana Astakhova, Natalya Verzun, Mikhail Kolbanev, Aleksey Shamin:
A model for estimating energy consumption seen when nodes of ubiquitous sensor networks communicate information to each other.
- Vladislav Shmatkov, Sergei Spynu, Vladimir Pimenov:
The platform prototype for testing heterogeneous networks in IoT environment.
- Sergey Chuprov, Ilya I. Viksnin, Iuliia Kim, Maria Usova:
Intersection management tasks in mobile robotic system with decentralized control.
- Dmitry Mouromtsev, Ildar Baimuratov:
Logic Graphs: A complete visualization method for logical languages based on Ch. S. Peirce's existential graphs.
- Oleg Doronin, Karina Dergun, Andrey Dergachev:
Automatic fuzzy-scheduling of threads in Google Thread Sanitizer to detect errors in multithreaded code.
- Sergei Zhmylev, Ilya Martynchuk, Valeriy Kireev, Taufik Aliev:
Analytical methods of nonstationary processes modeling.
- Vladimir Gromov, Pavel Kustarev:
The development of point cloud registration algorithm using geometrical features of the multi-sensor 3D scanner.
- Bulat Kubekov, Leonid Bobrov, Elena Savelyeva, Vitaliy Naumenko, Anar Utegenova:
Project-competent paradigm of knowledge representation of the three-level engineering education system.
- Eleonora Dorofeeva, Danila Nikiforovskii, Ivan Deyneka:
Features of the hardware implementation of real time Hough transform on FPGA.
Session 2: Short Papers
- Maksim Sorokin, Dmitry Zhdanov, Andrey Zhdanov:
Recovery of optical parameters of a scene using fully-convolutional neural networks.
- Alexey Vanin, Vladimir A. Bogatyrev:
Push-gossip protocol efficiency with network topology propagation.
- Alexandr Mezhenin, Vera Izvozchikova, Viktoriia Ivanova:
Use of point clouds for video surveillance system cover zone imitation.
- Ilya Noskov, Vladimir A. Bogatyrev, Ivan Slastikhin:
Simulation of computer network with switch and packet reservation.
- Aleksandr Mezhenin, Alena Zhigalova:
Similarity analysis using Hausdorff metrics.
- Ivan Slastikhin, Vladimir A. Bogatyrev, Ilya Noskov:
The simulation model of the system with aggregated channels and redundant transmissions on the multiple access level.
- Yaroslav Baranov:
Improving listening skills in language learning with spaced repetition technique.
- Dmitry Afonkin, Dmitry Zhdanov:
The problem of physically based rendering in the cloud computing system.
- Elisey Litvinov, Ivan Deyneka, Artem Aleinik:
Optical transceivers characteristics estimation using FPGA.
- Anatoly Bogatyrev, Sergei Liubich, Fabian Wahle, Stanislav Bogatyrev, Alexey Vanin:
The model of network map and data placement in the distributed decentralized storage platform.
- Stanislav Bogatyrev, Anatoly Bogatyrev, Sergei Liubich, Fabian Wahle:
Zero-knowledge data validation method based on the homomorphic hash function in the distributed decentralized storage platform.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.