default search action
- International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Mathematics, ISAIM 2010, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA, January 6-8, 2010. 2010
- Julien Ah-Pine:
On aggregating binary relations using 0-1 integer linear programming.
- Yuchen Zhang, Li Zhang:
Extracting independent rules: a new perpsective of boosting.
- Heejin Lim, Changhe Yuan:
Computational complexity and approximization methods of most relevant explanation.
- Emmanuel Rachelson, Michail G. Lagoudakis:
On the locality of action domination in sequential decision making.
- Britton Wolfe:
Valid parameters for predictive state representations.
- Salem Benferhat, Karim Tabia, Karima Sedki:
On analysis of unicity of Jeffrey's rule of conditioning in a probabilistic framework.
- Sandip Aine, P. P. Chakrabarti:
An analysis of breadth-first beam search using uniform cost trees.
- Changhe Yuan, XiaoJian Wu:
Solving influence diagrams using heuristic search.
- Emma Rollon, Rina Dechter:
Evaluating partition strategies for mini-bucket elimination.
- Lars Otten, Rina Dechter:
Toward parallel search for optimization in graphical models.
- Christopher D. Rosin:
Multi-armed bandits with episode context.
- Ming Su:
On the convergence of the convex relaxation method and distributed optimization of Bethe free energy.
- Katya Scheinberg, Irina Rish, Narges Bani Asadi:
Sparse Markov net learning with priors on regularization parameters.
- Miroslav N. Velev, Ping Gao:
Design of parallel portfolios for SAT-based solving of Hamiltonian cycle problems.
- Faris Alqadah, Raj Bhatnagar:
Similarity measures in formal concept analysis.
- Muthukumaran Chandrasekaran, Prashant Doshi, Yifeng Zeng:
Approximate solutions of interactive dynamic influence diagrams using ε-behavioral equivalence.
- Warren A. Hunt Jr.:
Using mathematics on an industrial scale.
- Larry Michael Manevitz:
Windows on the Mind: Some recent aspects of modeling and pattern recognition of cognition.
- Utz-Uwe Haus:
Ubiquitous monotone and almost-monotone Boolean functions in systems biology.
- Zhen Hu, Siva Sivaganesan, Mario Medvedovic:
Prior Information Based Bayesian Infinite Mixture Model.
- Amit Sinha:
Identifying Transcriptional Modules using Subspace Clustering.
- Mukta Phatak, Jaroslaw Meller:
Model Quality Assessment in Membrane Proteins Using predicted Lipid Accessibility Profiles.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.