- Roman Barták, Thomas Leo McCluskey, Enrico Pontelli:
Proceedings of the Workshop on Knowledge-based Techniques for Problem Solving and Reasoning co-located with 25th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2016), New York City, USA, July 10, 2016. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1648, CEUR-WS.org 2016
- Ife Adebara, Verónica Dahl:
Grammar Induction as Automated Transformation between Constraint Solving Models of Language.
- Roman Barták, Neng-Fa Zhou, Agostino Dovier:
Multiple-Origin-Multiple-Destination Path Finding with Minimal Arc Usage: Complexity and Models.
- Roxane Koitz, Franz Wotawa:
On Structural Properties to Improve FMEA-Based Abductive Diagnosis.
- Mohan Sridharan, Michael Gelfond:
Using Knowledge Representation and Reasoning Tools in the Design of Robots.
- Rachel Ben-Eliyahu-Zohary, Fabrizio Angiulli, Fabio Fassetti, Luigi Palopoli:
Decomposing Minimal Models.
- Brent Mombourquette, Christian J. Muise, Sheila A. McIlraith:
Belief State Estimation for Planning via Approximate Logical Filtering and Smoothing.
- Pamela Calvo, Jorge A. Baier:
Assumption-Based Planning with Sensing via Contingent Planning.
- Alberto Camacho, Eleni Triantafillou, Christian J. Muise, Jorge A. Baier, Sheila A. McIlraith:
Non-Deterministic Planning with Temporally Extended Goals: Completing the Story for Finite and Infinite LTL (Amended Version).
- Alberto Camacho, Sheila A. McIlraith:
Strong-Cyclic Planning when Fairness is Not a Valid Assumption.
- Leon Illanes, Sheila A. McIlraith:
Numeric Planning via Search Space Abstraction.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.