- Lucie-Aimée Kaffee, Kemele M. Endris, Maria-Esther Vidal, Marco Comerio, Mersedeh Sadeghi, David Chaves-Fraga, Pieter Colpaert:
Joint Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop On Semantics For Transport and the 1st International Workshop on Approaches for Making Data Interoperable co-located with 15th Semantics Conference (SEMANTiCS 2019), Karlsruhe, Germany, September 9, 2019. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2447, CEUR-WS.org 2019
- André Langer, Ellen Bilz, Martin Gaedke:
Analysis of Current RDM Applications for the Interdisciplinary Publication of Research Data.
- Ademar Crotti Junior, Jeremy Debattista, Declan O'Sullivan:
Assessing the Quality of R2RML Mappings.
- Olaf Hartig:
Foundations to Query Labeled Property Graphs using SPARQL.
- Harm Delva, Julián Andrés Rojas Meléndez, Pieter Colpaert, Ruben Verborgh:
Decentralized Publication and Consumption of Transfer Footpaths.
- Brecht Van de Vyvere, Karel D'haene, Kurt D'haene, Pieter Colpaert, Ruben Verborgh:
Predicting Phase Durations of Traffic Lights Using Live Open Traffic Lights Data.
- Marco Comerio, Alessio Carenini, Mario Scrocca, Irene Celino:
Turn Transportation Data into EU Compliance through Semantic Web-based Solutions.
- Marjan Hosseini, Safia Kalwar, Matteo Rossi, Mersedeh Sadeghi:
Automated Mapping for Semantic-based Conversion of Transportation Data Formats.
- David Chaves-Fraga, Adolfo Antón, Jhon Toledo, Óscar Corcho:
ONETT: Systematic Knowledge Graph Generation for National Access Points.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.