- Vania Dimitrova, Sambit Praharaj, Mikhail Fominykh, Hendrik Drachsler:
EC-TEL Practitioner Proceedings 2018: 13th European Conference On Technology Enhanced Learning, Leeds, UK, September 3-6, 2018. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2193, CEUR-WS.org 2018
- Ken Kahn, Rani Megasari, Erna Piantari, Enjun Junaeti:
AI Programming by Children using Snap! Block Programming in a Developing Country.
- Vlatko Lukarov, Ulrik Schroeder:
Learning Analytics Case Study in Blended Learning Scenarios.
- Tobias Rohloff, Heini Utunen, Jan Renz, Yu Zhao, Gaya Gamhewage, Christoph Meinel:
OpenWHO: Integrating Online Knowledge Transfer into Health Emergency Response.
- Giulio Tavarnesi, Andrea Laus, Riccardo Mazza, Luca Ambrosini, Nadia Catenazzi, Salvatore Vanini, Don Tuggener:
Learning with Virtual Patients in Medical Education.
- Tamsin Treasure-Jones, Rosie Dent-Spargo, Sisira Dharmaratne:
How do Students Want their Workplace-based Feedback Visualised in order to Support Self-regulated Learning? Initial Results & Reflections from a Co-Design Study in Medical Education.
- Mirette Elias, Abi James, Edna Ruckhaus, Mari Carmen Suárez-Figueroa, Klaas Andries de Graaf, Ali Khalili, Benjamin Wulff, Steffen Lohmann, Sören Auer:
SlideWiki - Towards a Collaborative and Accessible Platform for Slide Presentations.
- Tamsin Treasure-Jones, Raymond Elferink, Carlos Martinez, Gilbert Peffer:
Creating a Place for Learning - Bridging Physical and Virtual Learning Spaces at Conferences.
- Richard Glassey, Mattias Wiggberg, Philipp Haller:
Agile and Adaptive Learning via the ECK-model in the Software Development Academy.
- Vaso Constantinou, Andri Ioannou:
Development of Computational Thinking Skills through Educational Robotics.
- Ruth Kerr, Valentina Reda:
How MOOCs Can Make a Difference.
- Laura Smith, Rebecca O'Rourke, Memory Van Beek, Suzanne Bickerdike, Rania Alkhadragy:
Local and Global Dimensions of a Clinical Skills E-book Development Project.
- Paolo Musmarra:
Reflections on Teaching App Inventor: Challenges and Opportunities.
- Felipe Moreno Vera, Leonardo León Vera, Juan Guizado Vásquez, Michael Vera-Panez:
A Comparison of the Adaptive Behavior from Kids to Adults to Learn Block Programming.
- Fuhui Zhang, Li Ding, Hui Xiao:
A Study of Students' Self-Regulated Revision on Writing.
- Alexander Bolotov, Gabriele Pierantoni, Ayleen Wisudha, Zebokhon Abduraimova, David Chan You Fee:
EnAbled: A Psychology Profile based Academic Compass to Build and Navigate Students' Learning Paths.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.