- Machine Aggregation of Human Judgment, Papers from the 2012 AAAI Fall Symposium, Arlington, Virginia, USA, November 2-4, 2012. AAAI Technical Report FS-12-06, AAAI 2012
- Wei Sun:
Organizing Committee and Preface.
- Anamaria Berea, Daniel Maxwell, Charles Twardy:
Improving Forecasting Accuracy Using Bayesian Network Decomposition in Prediction Markets.
- Seyda Ertekin, Haym Hirsh, Cynthia Rudin:
Selective Sampling of Labelers for Approximating the Crowd.
- Clifton Forlines, Sarah Miller, Srinivasamurthy Prakash, John Irvine:
Heuristics for Improving Forecast Aggregation.
- Aidan Lyon, Fiona Fidler, Mark Burgman:
Judgement Swapping and Aggregation.
- Nicholas Scott Mattei, Judy Goldsmith, Andrew Klapper:
On the Complexity of Bribery and Manipulation in Tournaments with Uncertain Information.
- Yiftach Nagar, Thomas W. Malone:
Improving Predictions with Hybrid Markets.
- Lyle H. Ungar, Barbara A. Mellers, Ville Satopää, Philip Tetlock, Jon Baron:
The Good Judgment Project: A Large Scale Test of Different Methods of Combining Expert Predictions.
- H. Van Dyke Parunak:
- H. Van Dyke Parunak, Elizabeth Downs:
Estimating Diversity among Forecaster Models.
- Tamsyn Peronel Waterhouse:
An Information-Theoretic Metric for Collective Human Judgment.
- Lirong Xia:
Generalized Weighted Model Counting: An Efficient Monte-Carlo Meta-Algorithm.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.