- Arash Shaban-Nejad, David L. Buckeridge, Byron C. Wallace, John S. Brownstein:
World Wide Web and Population Health Intelligence, Papers from the 2016 AAAI Workshop, Phoenix, Arizona, USA, February 12, 2016. AAAI Workshops WS-16-15, AAAI Press 2016
- Animesh Koratana, Mark Dredze, Margaret S. Chisolm, Matthew W. Johnson, Michael J. Paul:
Studying Anonymous Health Issues and Substance Use on College Campuses with Yik Yak.
- Quanzhi Li, Sameena Shah, Rui Fang, Armineh Nourbakhsh, Xiaomo Liu:
Discovering Relevant Hashtags for Health Concepts: A Case Study of Twitter.
- Lydia Manikonda, Heather Pon-Barry, Subbarao Kambhampati, Eric B. Hekler, David W. McDonald:
Venting Weight: Analyzing the Discourse of an Online Weight Loss Forum.
- Umashanthi Pavalanathan, Vivek V. Datla, Svitlana Volkova, Lauren Charles-Smith, Meg Pirrung, Joshua J. Harrison, Alan R. Chappell, Courtney D. Corley:
Discourse, Health and Well-Being of Military Populations Through the Social Media Lens.
- Guido Powell, Kate Zinszer, Jahnavi Dhananjay, Chi Bahk, Lawrence C. Madoff, John S. Brownstein, Sabine Bergler, David L. Buckeridge:
Monitoring Discussion of Vaccine Adverse Events in the Media: Opportunities from the Vaccine Sentimeter.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.